Friday, January 15, 2016

We always seem to be in need of sentiment cards for the sad times in our lives that nobody likes to think about.  Using the Hibiscus stamp set from The Stamp Doctor, I have created a card just to let someone know that they're on your mind or in your heart.  I stamped the large hibiscus first then masked it with a cut-out image that I stamped on a post-it note.  Once masked, I stamped the smaller hibiscus flower.  This way, it looks like they are one stamp with none the wiser!  I colored the flowers with Derwent Inktense pencils and blended them out with water. Once dry, I colored clear Wink of Stella over the stamen of both flowers.  The strip of washi tape behind the sentiment came from my stash and I unfortunately can't remember where I got it.  I added some pearls from Eyelet Outlet to give the card that touch of elegance that I felt it needed.

The Stamp Doctor is currently running a special for 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016.


Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment