Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lime green is a fun color so I decided to theme a card with a bit of green today.  I dug around in my paper stash to find just the right colors  This is actually just both sides of the same sheet of patterned cardstock but it just seemed to suit for today's card.  I put a lot of dimension into this particular card.  The sentiment from TSD Simple Sentiments 3 was colored with my Inktense pencils and clear Wink of Stella, cut out and popped on foam tape.  The next panel has three strips of green glitter washi tape across the center and is also popped on foam.  Next is the brown floral layer which has pearl strips from Eyelet Outlet as a border/frame, popped on foam.  Finally, all of this is adhered to yet another piece of the same cardstock cut to card front size and adhered to the card base. Normally brown is not one of my go to colors but if all of my projects turn out this lovely, I may have to incorporate it more often! 

Time is running out on The Stamp Doctor special of 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016. Don’t forget to enter it when ordering!!




Supply List:
Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen
Eyelet Outlet Green Glitter Washi Tape
Eyelet outlet 4mm Brown Pearl Strips

No comments:

Post a Comment