Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I know I'm a bit early for Easter but I couldn't resist when I saw the Bunnies & Jellybeans set from The Stamp Doctor!  First, I colored a light wash of blue over the background with my Derwent Inktense pencils.  Using the same blue pencil, I grabbed some color from the tip of the pencil with my wet paintbrush and flicked it onto the background.  Since the first wash of color was still wet, the flicks of color bled out for a fun mottled sky effect.  I stamped the bunny and the jellybeans right over the blue and colored them with the Inktense pencils.  The jellybeans are so much brighter because I used very little water to get a more concentrated color which I then colored with my clear Wink of Stella.  I cut some green cardstock with my Lawn fawn Stitched Hillside border dies and layered it to look like the jellybeans were further away than the bunny.  Using My Favorite Things Stitched Fishtail Banner dies, I layered the stamped sentiment.  The pink back layer came from my stash.  I really will start labeling where my supplies come from for you guys!

The Stamp Doctor is currently running a special for 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016.





Supply List:
The Stamp Doctor Bunnies & Jellybeans stamp set
Derwent Inktense Pencils
My Favorite Things Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax Die-Namics
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies
Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen

No comments:

Post a Comment