Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I heard pink calling my name so I had to make a card with pink on it!! LOL!  I layered some floral/paisley pattern paper onto a teal card front and adhered them to my base.  I then cut a pink strip using the center step card layers and adhered it down.  I stamped the frame from the Stamp Doctor Simple Sentiments 2 set, then stamped the sentiment and accents inside it.  I hand cut this, colored it with my Derwent Inktense pencils, layered on some clear and blue wink of stella, popped it up on foam tape and stuck it onto the card front.  The final touch was adding some light green jewel strips from Eyelet Outlet.  I also snipped off two gems and put them onto the accent images.  Easy peasy card that was done in no time!!

For a limited time, The Stamp Doctor is  running a special for 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016.  Don’t forget to enter it when ordering!!




Supply List:
Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen
Blue Wink of Stella glitter brush pen
Eyelet Outlet 4 mm Jewel Strips - Lt. Green

No comments:

Post a Comment