Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hand in hand, with fairy grace,
Will we sing, and bless this place.

Clap your hands if you believe in fairies!! Today I have a beautiful fairy image from the Stamp Doctor for my fairy loving friends!  This is an ATC size stamp called Thistle Fairy.  Isn't she just darling?!  I colored this image with my Inktense pencils and added clear Wink of Stella to her wings.  After all, don't all fairies have a bit of sparkle?  I matted the image on foam tape and adhered her to a background paper from my stash that I thought really complimented her.  Then I matted all of that and adhered it to the card base.  For me this was a super simple card.  The magic is in the details and the coloring of the image.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please don't be shy! I welcome y'all's feedback.  Also, for a limited time, The Stamp Doctor is  running a special for 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016.  Don’t forget to enter it when ordering!!



Supply List:
The Stamp Doctor ATC Thistle Fairy
Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen

No comments:

Post a Comment