Thursday, January 14, 2016

So who thinks that dragonflies are amazing little insects? I know I do!! When I saw the Peaceful Dragonfly set from The Stamp Doctor, my mind started buzzing with ideas! Pun intended!!!  For this card, I stamped all four dragonfly images onto vellum and heat embossed them.  I stamped another dragonfly as well as the sentiment from the set onto white cardstock. I colored the dragonfly with my Derwent Inktense pencils, added clear Wink of Stella to the wings and popped it up on foam tape.  The sentiment was added to a blue to match the wings and also popped up on foam tape.  Scattering some bling from Eyelet Outlet across the card front gave it just the right finishing touch! 

The Stamp Doctor is currently running a special for 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016.


Supply List:
The Stamp Doctor Peaceful Dragonfly stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment