Friday, January 22, 2016

Today I have a super fun die to share with you! It's the center pop out card die from the Stamp Doctor. This die is fun, unique and totally brilliant! It looks really complicated but is actually very easy to use. This card base may end up becoming one of my go-to dies, it's just that awesome!  I also used the center pop out layers to cut the grass after trimming it into hillsides.  The stamp set I chose to showcase on this card is Hummingbirds 1 from the Stamp Doctor.  (There is a mirror image Hummingbirds 2 set as well.)  I trimmed off some of the leaves from the trumpet flower and stuck them into the grass to fill out the scene a bit more.  The images are, as usual, colored with Derwent Inktense pencils and blended out with water.  I colored and cut an additional flower to layer on the front of the card.  The Stamp Doctor also has some connected word dies.  I chose the thinking of you sentiment, die cut it from light pink cardstock and colored it with pink wink of stella to give it that deeper rosy look.  The hummingbird has been coated with the clear wink of stella.  The sky background paper is simply patterned copy paper that I found at my local big box store.  This card turned out absolutely gorgeous if I do say so myself! (and I do, lol)

The Stamp Doctor is still currently running a special for 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016.  Don’t forget to enter it when ordering!!  This sale will end soon!!





Supply List:
Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen
Pink Wink of Stella glitter brush pen

No comments:

Post a Comment