Thursday, January 21, 2016



Here is the second card I did using the Spread Your Wings set from the Stamp Doctor.  This one is colored with Derwent Inktense Pencils, blended out with water and coated in clear Wink of Stella.  I used the coordinating die to cut out the butterfly.  For the card base, I used the Flip Flop card die.  I found this wonderful patterned paper at Tuesday Morning which is a closeout type store with basement bargains.  I cut a white rectangle and stamped another sentiment from the set before adhering the butterfly.  I again put Kooltak clear adhesive behind the wings to give them some lift.  I also cut another white rectangle for the flip side for the sender to write a message.  This will not be the end of my butterfly cards!!          

The Stamp Doctor is still currently running a special for 10% off and free shipping with code: NEW2016.  Don’t forget to enter it when ordering!!





Supply List:
Kooltac Clear Adhesive

 

No comments:

Post a Comment